At Clark Pacific, exciting building projects are just the beginning! As the West Coast’s leading prefabricator of building systems, our talented team of professionals bridge the gap between construction and manufacturing every day, providing solutions and innovations that deliver high performance structures with enhanced cost, schedule, and safety. It all starts with the Clark Pacific Employee Experience: top talent people working together in an environment that fosters collaboration, growth & development, and compassion. We are great people doing great things, together!
We have over 50 years of experience and have successfully contributed to some of the West Coast’s most iconic buildings including the Golden 1 Center, the Apple II Campus, the San Francisco 49ers stadium, and the Stanford Escondido Village Graduate Housing to name just a few. When people want experience, quality, and a partner they can trust, they choose Clark Pacific. Repeat customers, numerous building and environmental stewardship awards, and great employees are some of the things for which we are most proud and grateful.
Clark Pacific is currently looking to hire a Corporate EHS Manager based out of our manufacturing plant in Woodland, CA. The Corporate EHS Manager will develop and drive new and continuous improvements in opportunities for EHS initiatives, policies, and procedures for all locations and divisions across the organization. This is a highly visible role within the organization and has significant opportunities to impact business performance.
Some more about this role and the right candidate:
- Primary owner for ensuring that total cost of ownership is competitive or lower than industry standard which, in turn, provides the organization a competitive advantage in our markets
- Be a confident and collaborative leader that embraces a ZERO injury and environmental stewardship culture.
- Lead behavioral based safety system and provide mentorship to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate performance in identifying and mitigating hazards and risks for the prevention of injuries and environmental constituents.
- Experience to develop and execute EHS training plans to educate the workforce to ensure they have the knowledge for prevention of incidents for themselves and others.
- Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring to managers, supervisors, and employees on EHS initiatives and necessary changes. Investigate opportunities to increase EHS efficiency through process continuous improvement.
- Develop, implement and maintain EHS policies and procedures complying with applicable regulations.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of applicable Cal/OSHA General Industry Standards and Cal/EPA regulations
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in related field. 5+ years successfully managing direct reports
- Thorough knowledge of Cal/OSHA General Industry regulations
- Ability to travel 25% to support internal and external business partners.
Interested? Curious? Want to learn more? Click below and let’s begin the journey! Welcome to Clark Pacific.
Clark Pacific Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email Chaunte’ Taylor with your resume. CTAYLOR@CLARKPACIFIC.COM
Associate Safety Engineer
Posted: Sep 14, 2018
Come work for Cal/OSHA as an inspector!
The California Division of Occupational Safety and Health (Cal/OSHA) is hiring health and safety inspectors throughout the state. These are field positions that conduct compliance inspections in many different settings and consult with employers on a wide range of health and safety issues.
Cal/OSHA inspectors describe their jobs as interesting and enjoyable. They report enormous satisfaction knowing they are helping to improve health and safety conditions in workplaces and making a positive difference in the lives of working men and women. In addition, the State of California offers long-term job security and excellent benefits, such as medical coverage and a pension. As with most State jobs, applicants must first apply for and pass an examination. Once you’ve passed the examination, you will be able to apply to open positions. The Associate Safety Engineer examination is currently posted – Apply Now. Exams are held on an ongoing basis.
Follow this link to apply online: https://www.dir.ca.gov/DIRJOBS/open/8IRSE.pdf
Salary: $7,632 – $9,547 per month
If you have any questions about the application process, the position, or anything about Cal/OSHA, please contact David Hornung, Senior Safety Engineer, at email@example.com.
General recruitment information available here: https://www.dir.ca.gov/dosh/documents/recruiting-inspectors.pdf
Risk Control Advisor or Senior Risk Control Advisor
Posted: Sep 12, 2018
ACWA JPIA’s Risk Management staff partners with member agencies to control exposures and deliver training targeted to the needs of the water industry. ACWA JPIA is recruiting for either the Risk Control Advisor or Senior Risk Control Advisor position, depending on candidate experience and qualifications. The candidate will work under the direction of the Risk Management Program Manager to independently provide risk control services along with occupational safety and health services to member water agencies. The senior level professional is responsible for delivering an advanced degree of safety and risk control programs, and must demonstrate solid professional skills and judgement.
This field position will be located in Roseville, preferably, and assistance with some relocation expenses to Roseville is possible. A remote northern CA office may be considered. Travel to member agencies in northern California’s valleys, mountains and foothills is required up to 50% of the time. Overnight travel is required up to 30% of the time to service members in the more remote areas of northern California. The person in this position has the flexibility to make his/her own schedule of visits and travel plans. To learn more about this opportunity, review the Position Profile located on our website and follow the instructions for applying by October 15, 2018.