Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is seeking a Data Center Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHS&S) Consultant, interested in assisting with client relationship development within the data center industry. As a Data Center Consultant, you will have the opportunity to use your industry experience to consult with existing and future Data Center clients to support the development and implementation of EHS strategies across the entire life cycle of the real asset. The ideal candidate will have five (5) years of strategic EHS, security or operational planning experience in the data center industry. The candidate must work well in collaborative environments.
This is a full-time role with up to 20% travel required. Based on candidate location, working remotely from your home office will be considered.
Typical job assignments may include but are not limited to:
- Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with Antea Group’s global strategy.
- Assist Antea Group’s Data Center Solution lead with building and growing a high-performance support team, providing mentoring and guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Client account development, opportunity generation, and delivery of the full spectrum of Antea Group’s consulting services to our clients, with a genuine approach to do what is right for the client.
- Assist with driving innovation within the business to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate Antea Group in the market.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build Antea Group’s global business, as well as to lead client and technical teams.
- Developing, writing, and implementing H&S programs and procedures for data centers.
- Interfacing with data center employees and contractors to ensure safe processes are being followed and full implementation of company procedures.
- Conducting health and safety auditing; requires an understanding of federal OSHA and EPA regulations and how they are applied within data centers.
- Prepare proposals, project cost estimates and marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 years of experience with at least five years of experience in the data center industry.
- Desire to develop and maintain client relationships within the Data Center industry through consultative sales techniques.
- Capable of advising client decision-makers regarding risks and designing an EHS program around a client’s risk profile.
- Working knowledge of and ability to implement electrical safety procedures with a deep understanding of NFPA 70e is a plus.
- Familiarity with NFPA, DOT, EPA, and/or international health & safety regulations are a plus.
- Experience developing and implementing EHS management systems such as OSHA VPP, ISO 45001, and ISO 14001 is a plus.
- Experience with e-learning development would be beneficial.
- Additional safety training such as OSHA 10 or 30‐hour for Construction or General Industry, 24‐hour or 40‐hour HAZWOPER is a plus.
- ASP, CSP, CIH, or ARM certification or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Must have strong skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Compliance with any client requirements, including but not limited to COVID-19 vaccine mandates
- Potential employees must pass a company-paid physical examination, drug-screen and have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Antea®Group focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment – Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include the following:
- Sedentary to light work (typical office or administrative work)
- Frequently required to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Occasional lifting and carrying of low (under 25lbs) to moderate (25-49lbs) weight objects
- Repetitive motions: substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (including reaching)
- Subject to inside environmental conditions (protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change)
- Operation of a motor vehicle
Antea Group offers excellent benefits to its full-time and part-time employees including, but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision plans; 401(k); disability; life insurance; paid time off; and a comprehensive wellness program.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categories
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME